Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Texas state of arrest, state of mind, reasons to stop, rites to words, in order to stick . Miranda Rights to be said.

 Stop expecting everything to go smooth, cause it ain't.   COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. Look at all the fucks I give.Texas state of arrest, state of mind, reasons to stop, rites to words, in order to stick . Miranda  Rights to be said.

Awe. Love this.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.
May be an image of text

The things most valuable to possess are not visible, though they are more real than anything we own.At the end of the day, all you need are hope and strength.Hope that it will get better and the strength to hold on until it does. #BelieveNever run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.
May be an image of twilight

Everyone has issues...Valerie,Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!Texas state of arrest, state of mind, reasons to stop, rites to words, in order to stick . Miranda Rights to be said.

No photo description available.
5

Battles,Starr, Bright, sisters of color, veterans on the streets, reviews, recaps, fairy tales, chicks, and babes, dames with red hoods, lost and found, crazy, insane, veteran with skills. Lots of written history to note, dances under the sands of time. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops.
May be an image of 2 people and baby
Interview with:BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE:I’m trying to do everything I can to get my foot in the door in this extremely competitive industry Rachel Jarrot: Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Winners, Losers, Learners, Counting Heads. Golden Calf: What beef?Texas state of arrest, state of mind, reasons to stop, rites to words, in order to stick . Miranda Rights to be said.
May be an image of 1 person, pasta and text
Rites, reasons, seasons of lovers, suckers, whales on land, faces of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. By staying engaged, planning for the future, and embracing the festive spirit, realtors can end the year on a high note and lay a solid foundation for the year ahead.
May be an image of 1 person and horse

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.Texas state of arrest, state of mind, reasons to stop, rites to words, in order to stick . Miranda  Rights to be said.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment