Tuesday, July 9, 2024

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.

A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.Texas state of arrest, state of mind, reasons to stop, rites to words, in order to stick . Miranda  Rights to be said.



The things most valuable to possess are not visible, though they are more real than anything we own.At the end of the day, all you need are hope and strength.Hope that it will get better and the strength to hold on until it does. #BelieveNever run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.
May be an image of twilight
 A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.

 

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.


No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment