Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.Groups,create March 2022, to journal, to write, to get the word out, how things, have been, and going to be. Me, myself, and the voices within.

 Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

Groups,create March 2022, to jounal, to write, to get the word out, how things, have been, and going to be. Me, myself, and the voices within.

 Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, company so bad, assholes, known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, sons that stink.The Daily Yahoo!


Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Welcome to your worst nightmare! Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.Groups,create March 2022, to journal, to write, to get the word out, how things, have been, and going to be. Me, myself, and the voices within.

BREAKING THE SILENCE :UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING! Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that.Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.
 Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel

.
 
I finally got a real response after about 7 emails ...
BREAKING THE SILENCE :UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING! Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that.Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.Groups,create March 2022, to journal, to write, to get the word out, how things, have been, and going to be. Me, myself, and the voices within.

BREAKING THE SILENCE :UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING! Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks...Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.Groups,create March 2022, to journal, to write, to get the word out, how things, have been, and going to be. Me, myself, and the voices within.




BREAKING THE SILENCE :Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.Groups,create March 2022, to journal, to write, to get the word out, how things, have been, and going to be. Me, myself, and the voices within.

IN TOWN . Believe or Deceive? Why Liars Are Difficult to Sniff Out -Disneyland, Police State Of Crooks, Rats In Gloves, Wave Of Voices, Voices, Values, Dances With Wolves.I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
May be an image of 3 people, military uniform and outdoors

Share


No comments:

Post a Comment