Wednesday, April 6, 2022

No problem. The cemetery gates.. The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls.Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, Tall, Heads above the crowds.

 One  thing I did forget to mention is that I'm not an asshole. I can be many  things but never will anyone ever think of me as one. I think Betty should be on a Postage Stamp .You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours.

All open accounts, sales on the table, their party high jackets, expired. Pending listings, go to expired listings, and does not need to be signed by seller. Expired listings, during the time with current listing agreements. All bets off time, if you fail to close in agency history.Right? 'LOOK AT MA BOO, JOSEPH, ALL GROWLED UP GETTING ENGAGED AND SHIT IRMA FUCK HIS BITCH.'


Hell is other people. Jean-Paul Sartre,How does truth help?"The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge." - Aristotle.I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. You may be eligible for newly enacted service-connected benefits.


Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel Need Service? Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.Our Homeowner Support Team.
I finally got a real response after about 7 emails where they told me to chose a different option when calling. Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel:Common Lines Given.
So Joe, thanks so much for the line you shared, I concur. Strangers to friends, sons to shine, to stand out, baby boomer, tall, witty and wise, time matters more than just the cash on the table, how to give back.
Age, location, how tall, what do you do with your time, things like that, questions between us now. Tell me something good.

Meet Ray Ritchie, the 83-year-old Micro -Flipper.

Ray is a lifelong real estate investor who turned to Micro-flipping after he broke his leg and was no longer able to run traditional fix and flip projects.

Like many Americans, Ray is just trying to adapt to the ever-rising cost of living in America.

Micro-flipping allows him to work one day a week and earn over 60k a year!


:


Hi, saw your post and thought I’d reach out to see if you’d like to connect. Reach out if you’d like to chat. Look forward to your reply 

Antonis 


ONTHEROADAGAINHEADSTOCOUNTNUTSTOGROW.BLOGSPOT.COM



🔊.toHopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Walks Of Life: Paths Taken, Hopes, Dreams, Fame 2. Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: Daily Treats. Songs to sing, better dazes to come.Let’s do it!!!!
No photo description available.

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'Nazi and prison camps, every ride from the parking radar.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.Glory Dazes To Come.Mortisha Evans


May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'OURLADY OF LOURDES COME HONOR FAITH OURLADY LURE URDES COME HONOR FAITH'



The goal is to provide a lifeline for small businesses at the epicenter of dual pandemics. The Warmongers Have Gone Woke The CIA is now using ‘intersectionality’ to push its imperial designs. Fraser Myers.In America, health care should be a right — not a privilege.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.


'My personality @DumbassPhotoshop is what kept us OUT of war.'The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. A Case for Baskets, Not a Basket Case.Pissing in the wind, waves to relieve the extra water, fecal matter, and shit, thanks so much for the laughs, and the pictures, to say the rest. Great job, never stop, rats to roaches, races in lights, love, and lessons to the one and only, Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine…

May be an image of text that says 'It's amazing there's a shortage on everything yet they had no problem getting Valentine's Day candy to the store 1 S'


Your Highlights, Where’s Your Loyalty? Jeff Thomas Has the US Funded Bioweapons Research in Ukraine?Morning everyone,LA NEVER HURT.''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'


My Brother's Keeper:Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. Donkeys In Cali, LIARS. Solar Panels. March 4th 2022.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.


Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.

'I ain't one to gossip #65 So you ain't heard that from me'



Groups,create ,March 2022. Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel,


You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours.

I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE


Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.




To  journal, to write, to get the word out, how things, have been, and going to be. Me, myself, and the voices within.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, company so bad, assholes, known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, sons that stink.The Daily Yahoo!


What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday. What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours.



unnamed.png


Just saying you are an amazing woman but you already know this.  Bailey Butterfly Battles I do like that name . One thing I have learned in life is that sometimes you truly regret burning those bridges behind you and knowing  it's always a mistake to burn those bridges that are in front of you. If that is you in the photo, not only have I found you to be  highly intelligent but I also see you as very beautiful person outside and in. So to answer some of your questions I am a baby boomer  I 'm  5'9" / 173lbs/ white and retired. Just about everything you should stay away from. If for nothing else I just like to thank you for making my day better. Thank You. 


Was once, battles over the years, pages to books, still writing in that name, Bailey Battles, family name all about me, my views, my values, and the voices in my head.

YOU SHALL, QUESTION NOT, FIND A WAY TO THE TOP IF YOU DILIGENTLY SEEK FOR IT; FOR NATURE HATH PLACED NOTHING SO HIGH THAT IT IS OUT OF THE REACH OF INDUSTRY AND VALOR...

FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS Of War lords. Escape the normal.
Inline image




Bailey Butterfly Battles.

No problem. The cemetery gates.. The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls.Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, Tall, Heads above the crowds.

Inline image


Betty Battles,



No problem. The cemetery gates.. The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls.Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, Tall, Heads above the crowds.


Bailey Butterfly Battles.


No comments:

Post a Comment