Monday, October 18, 2021

Time to spare, ready to rock ready to roll, to Dallas, Texas. By the end of the month. Starting now.



I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.

 Discover Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!: Family, Friends, Foes, Faces In The Crowds, Plain, Common Crazy. by Bailey ...

Songs to sing, dances on the beach, pots of craps. Frogs and snakes, fires to burn, goats and sheep. 'In a hug we build unforgettable moments, emotions and dreams full of love and tenderness... We build eternal ties without borders or time.'
May be an image of text

Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again.

 



You crazy! '3 THINGS ΤΟ KNOW IN LIFE NEVER BEG ANYONE NEVER TRUST NO ONE EVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY'.





 Just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye? You think I'd crumble? You think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive I will survive I will survive Source: LyricFind Songwriters: Dino Fekaris / Frederick J. Perren I Will Survive - Re-Recording (By Original Artist.Made it through another Trip Around the Sun ,NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)Close up...

Dazes Night Eyes..Why would one author call Disney the "worst place on earth." Disney culture has always been founded on man's word, not God's Word. "If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means.

 


Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...Janet Daily,Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Walks Of Fame.Classes on love and devotion, goodness and mercy, angels to see. Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn.

Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Buff 2 Butch. I'm sure this will offend some...guess what?
May be a meme of text that says 'Which sign is this: Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch'

DANCESINTHESTREETSGOODTIMESLUVLEADERS.BLOGSPOT.COM. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.My body sometimes feels sore, but it works.Breaking the Silence :To Understand Normal Thinking!
Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again
DANCESINTHESTREETSGOODTIMESLUVLEADERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again


 Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Tales and tips, good and evil, saints and sinners, 52 lessons to learn, classes on the beach.


If it’s meant to be, it’ll be . I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Losers, Learners, Birds And Bees, Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come. Angels In The Clouds. God Ties.Clans Together Tribe Members Notes.Celebrities React To The Passing Of Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson.






Rachel Jarrot, where are the dicks, where are the dikes, ready for easy money, cheap fucks, monkeys in packs to dodge, Randy, Rocky, Sheri, Sima, the golden whales in the tribe, freaks to ad Reese Smith. GUYS READY? GANGBANG TONIGHT - w4mm  Love and hate, joys and pains, monkeys to dodge, trips to grandmother house. Girls in red hood, girls with purple hair, trips to the moon and back. Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.


Crazy Notes On Skin, Happy Dazes Again, sites to see, trips to hell and back, the best is cum in dogs, dances on the beach. Freaks and frogs out, cattle to roam home.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.
Time to turn around, time to take a stand, all jokes aside. 

Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day.Tales and tips, good and evil, saints and sinners, 52 lessons to learn, classes on the beach.




Good Knight,code name, thanks for the moments in time. The cheers,the chaps,the well wishes. So much to do, so many plans, going out of my h...'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'.Sam I am, VERY SICK BEEN IN MENTAL FACILITIES ALL OVER FROM WASHINGTON TO CALIFORNIA AND MANY IN BETWEEN.Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay.



Ball Games, Balls In Air, Goods Out Upland.Freaks In The Night, Good Time Toads, Dimes To Drop.4 WORDS: old enough to consent.GUYS READY? Dykes And Butches, Rach Jay, Sheri And Rachel Jarrot. Earth angels and veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment