Friday, October 29, 2021

I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before... "If you do today what you did yesterday, tomorrow will look the same as it does today."

 Growing Up. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.Piss-off, lifestyle of hardships to share, with the gods from the center of the earth.I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before... "If you do today what you did yesterday, tomorrow will look the same as it does today.



Jada Pinkett Smith's avatar 

CONGRATULATIONS ,
She's retired. (And in Vermont?!Graves to me, graves to you, graves for the bones, jars for the ashes, dust in the wind, just dead, we will all be. When? Impossible to choose in a crowd of many. Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin.

Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!
http://IMELESSONSLEARNEDHISTORY.BLOGSPOT.COM


You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Battle Leaders, Lights, Lessons: Baileys Veterans Winners, Losers, Learners, Rites To Houses, Homes, Veterans Housing Matters.Bailey - here’s your magic link.REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.


Graves to me, graves to you, graves for the bones, jars for the ashes, dust in the wind, just dead, we will all be. When? Impossible to choose in a crowd of many. Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin.


IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !!!!OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE. WITH DEMENTED BIDEN FAILING AT EVERY PUBLIC SPEAKING THE LEFT IS THROWING A " HAIL MARRY.My people!'Changes in the air, chicks, babes, and dames, tips to keep a lover, friend, or family member, coins to flip.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars:

Angelina Jolie Brings Kids Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox to Eternals Premiere
Angelina Jolie Brings Kids Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox to Eternals Premiere
Angelina Jolie plays Thena — a warrior with immense strength, speed and stamina — in Eternals
People
Shit to share, shit talkers, freaks, fools, frogs, lots of them, in the water, plenty of fish in the seas. Craigslist frog, notes to share, here is one for you. Searching for Steven Jay Jarrot, sucker for free, for a pack of smokes, dicks up his ass on the run, on the down low, chicks with dicks, tina to dance the nights away, over and over again. Easy lover, no standards left, 59 years old, bald head, big and fat, did I get the story wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment