Sunday, July 18, 2021

Jokes and laughs,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.

Rachel Jarrot,Jokes and laughs,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.





Nico in her new masks for hybrid school to start! Disclaimer - there’s additional material on the side so that’s why it’s sticks out 😉 all sides are covered and fully protected with this cute pattern 😍


Dazes Night Eyes..Why would one author call Disney the "worst place on earth."  Disney culture has always been founded on man's word, not God's Word. "If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means.


2

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.

 Jokes and laughs,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.I wish I knew then that this was his last birthday I’d spend with him. My best friend, oh how I miss you.This day feels like a lifetime ago. I miss him so much.

Jokes and laughs,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.


Inline image



'None are more HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe .Trips to hell and back, retards and basket cases, pigs, and hogs to fly free, songs to sing, gangs of dicks to serve.In the beginning, 7 days, 7 nights, everything created , under the sky.I wish I knew then that this was his last birthday I’d spend with him. My best friend, oh how I miss you.This day feels like a lifetime ago. I miss him so muc



No comments:

Post a Comment