Sunday, July 18, 2021

FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today.

 YouTube.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views,lights on in the dark. EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING. You crazy! '3 THINGS ΤΟ KNOW IN LIFE NEVER BEG ANYONE NEVER TRUST NO ONE EVER EXPECT ANYTHIN FROM ANYBODY'.



From this point. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful. Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Views On The Water. Pacific Beach,SCCA Players Club! Clowns To The Left, Jokes To The Right, Who Let The Dogs Out?(Menifee)Be Fucking Brave! Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .


  • Tin Solders Tales Twisted. It is all about me, what I think, what I value, family affairs, strangers to so many, blood makes you related.

From this point. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful. Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Ric Olsen shared,FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.


No comments:

Post a Comment