Friday, April 19, 2024

My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'ABC7 Eyewitness, #BREAKING News

 


 "Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.



Free Solar Panel Quote - Menifee Solar Panels. Evans, Dan or Danial, the man, with the plan, to sell, to give away deals on the table to third party.From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team .

Why are any small businesses still supporting the Chamber? They're using the dues they collect to elect Democrats, pushing woke ESG insanity and are actively trying to ram amnesty for millions of illegals down our throats.   They are the swamp!


TONY- 'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?The world makes liars of us all. Spruce Powers'.End game, UCC 3. not UCC 2 the transfer, not the financial form UCC 1, unacceptable to seller. Keep your midterm, termination final August 3, 2022.

PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS. Excuses and assholes things in common, sheep and goats, horses and jackasses,under the layers, under the skin, under the stars, rocks to roll, gems to love. Here Comes The Son.


No comments:

Post a Comment