Friday, May 5, 2023

Have a nonprofit to start, house in trust, starting a food forest in the backyard, RV parking, could use a hand.

 Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons."Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides: Plenty Of Frogs In The Water. 





Have a nonprofit to start, house in trust, starting a food forest in the backyard, RV parking, could use a hand. 
Inline image


Going morning Dude in the desert, veteran from the wars, retired I hope, in Palm Springs, for the dead folks. My grandparents buried there. I visit 4 times a year. 

Had a battle last year, failed to  sell my house.I got the contract signed,and was waiting to close. When the real estate agent, decide I should paid for the solar panels on my house.

He failed to note, had a recorded termination, he allow the solar company, to add a midterm, to transfer, to have me pay, $30,000. 

Contract send by snail mail, I took to escrow office, got my sign copy, notary was recorded, at that time. 
Midterm was not, was not received in the same manner as contract, was not signed, stated never received. 

2 month real estate agency, ran it course, should have expired, to say they fucked up and failed to close. My mindset. Their mindset, I cancelled listing, to blame me. No way Jose, no agency, no need to sign, leave the egg on their face, until hell freeze over. 
Company changed their name to Sunrun, when they cancelled their document in October 2022. Now they are running cons at Costco,and Home Depot as well. Just to let you know. 

Stats to share, black, lady, mad dog Marine, 5 feet 6 inches, living in the city of Sun, Sun City, land of the 60 plus in years. 
You, 70?6 feet 2, 180 pounds, dreams and nights in the heat, veteran to veteran, transitional housing, how to make cash off the slow, simple, silly and stupid, with section 8 vouchers in hand. Starting a list today. 
Have a nonprofit to start, house in trust, starting a food forest in the backyard, RV parking, could use a hand. The paperwork scares me, do not know how to do it. Just saying, this is my mountain to climb. 

Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment