Thursday, November 24, 2022

Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America.

 ''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'DAAAANG! Thanks For The Add!'


I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later. Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars.Lucky Breaks.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.

Sandra

Registered Dental Assistant

Sandra is a Registered Dental Assistant for over 10 years. She enjoys working with patients and helping Dr. Ly with patient care. 
No. They are i"Ready for Easy Money?? Birthdays Always Fun?"MEMORY, MIND, Inevitable. You are only making the best of any given situation. You're an opportunist. Roads to travel, parts, and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment