Thursday, July 21, 2022

TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust?

 Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind. The doors are open at the church, the time to stop and make a new plan, this could be the place for you.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.If you need a Affordable Attorney. TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? 


 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Tell me what to do .Miller. 704 315 0809 .Thanks So Much. You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. 'I don't know if I should say hi to her, ask for an autograph, or report her to the Museum.Please satanism your heeds.'


 LOVE, LIGHTS, LESSONS, WIND TO WINGS, BIRDS AND BEES, IN THE GARDEN OF THE DEAD. DEAR SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,FAILURE PROOF THAT YOU TRIED. NOW GO TRY AGAIN.'Spruce Power/Solar Panel Complaints)time wastes when u sit and i just want to go and not be part id all these effed up wasted yeas...delete this life and things workday been the way they

May be an image of text

Love conquers all! I would love to runaway with you and do something we won't forget. Anywhere with you is where I want to be. Let's runaway, far away Let's do something we won't forget. It is ABOUT the SUNSHINE.Happy Dazes Again, Penny Campbell, Reese Santigo, Rachel Jarrot, butches to bitches, good, angels in air, cuts to ducks, cuts to dicks good times.


Voices In My Head, Counting Coins, Flipping Stars, Studs, Sinners, Saints, Snakes in Grass, Spiders And Worms, Mud Shots.This is what it's like for someone who has lifelong insomnia.
Love me, kiss me ,touch me, You have the dreams. The best thing I can tell you is if you have an idea before you go around pitching this idea, have your paperwork in order.

May be an illustration
LOVE, LIGHTS, LESSONS, WIND TO WINGS, BIRDS AND BEES, IN THE GARDEN OF THE DEAD. DEAR SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,FAILURE PROOF THAT YOU TRIED. NOW GO TRY AGAIN.' Spruce Power/Solar Panel Complaints)time wastes when u sit and i just want to go and not be part id all these effed up wasted yeas..
May be an anime-style image of text
Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.- Dan Rockwell. I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time. One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.

Yes I am.Faces in the shadows, faces in the dark, faces of dicks, dawgs, and donkeys in the fields, monkeys in packs to dodge, songs to sing, glory dazes done."My Future in the Media World". Desire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal. It has made my day. Thanks...INDEPENDENT WOMEN.  Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.

 IT’S TRUE!Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.

You know, you are the first to read the reflections here, then I copy and paste to the new life that was created after reading your replies.   Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.

Views are like noses, and everyone has one, so what be true to yourself, the only person around daily for you, others might not be out for your best interest.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH? The one person who would've made I'm a celeb tv gold Bug Palm tree #ImACelebrity  . There are no more Dragons!! Really..​Thank you baby I love this .No Free Rides.Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.  Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.

Image


You are not intimidate by the financial, emotional, spiritual stability of his Goodness. For the contrary you celebrate her qualities and your Goodness's accomplishments.Happy Campers Under the Stars.Lucky Stars:Dark Skies.Rats To Roaches, Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Heads To ...The Temptations And The Four Tops..
You know, you are the first to read the reflections here, then I copy and paste to the new life that was created after reading your replies.   Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.



TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips:Children Protection Services: Selling Kids:Leaders Land Of Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Faces In The Crowds, Counting Heads, Telling Tales, Dimes Drops.YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH? The one person who would've made I'm a celeb tv gold Bug Palm tree #ImACelebrity  . There are no more Dragons!! Really..​Thank you baby I love this 

Those installers are SolarCity, Verengo, Vivint Solar, REC Solar and Sungevity. Bad Taste". But don't take my word for what people are saying.IT’S TRUE! Good In Sweet Tips: Words In Waves.Snakes In Grass, Spiders And Worms, Black, Read, Yellow, Hats, Hoes, Hogs, Cattle Runs, Heads To Coiunt, Clowns, Cons, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Lions To Roar.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? 

No comments:

Post a Comment