Friday, September 17, 2021

Nothing to say, nothing to do, live my life, mind my own business, you should try it sometime.

 What is your story, what drives you, where are you marching to...Good time toads, crooks, cheaters, liars, rules were made to be broken, have to say, have to go, not my kind of place. Fuck you, have the Micky mouse games that you want to say, Jennifer Garcia, agent for the board. Sun city civic association. Nothing to say, nothing to do, live my life, mind my own business, you should try it sometime.


'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads. Green Frogs,Army Of One, Sunny And Bright, Yellow stone gonna blow..doomsday.Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I see how much I'm worth....good looking.

To create the future, we must defy the logic of the past.If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a co...To create the future, we must defy the logic of the past.If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR. GOOD TIME FROGS, MEN AND MICE, CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.



Scalp Expert Scouts Theory That Jews Are a Bald Race. Standards are needed in order to pretense falling for
PERSISTENCEDAILYPAYSALERTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Scalp Expert Scouts Theory That Jews Are a Bald Race. Standards are needed in order to pretense falling for
A lot of fake friends were the members of the medical community, liars to the faces of the men, and their families, and the mental and medic...


No comments:

Post a Comment