Friday, April 16, 2021

Remember that. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Luck, Dicks And Dawgs Rites. Recaps. : What about you? You don’t need anyone’s approval:


 



Image



And be in the town where the Agresti name originated. There are many Agrestis in Itri. And I met many and they became dear to me. NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs ..Trying to change people by your example only works if they like you, otherwise you get suck into a world beneath standard that you live by. Remember that. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Luck, Dicks And Dawgs Rites. Recaps. : What about you? You don’t need anyone’s approval:

Image result for Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?’
 Motions On Magic. ‘Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?’ ‘I’m Moses.’ replied the bird. ‘Moses?’ the burglar laughed. ‘What kind of people would name a bird Moses?’ ‘The same kind of people that would name their Rottweiler Jesus.

"Yep", the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you that Jesus is watching." The burglar relaxed. "Warn mehuh? Who in the world are you?".

  






Blow AKiss Olympic Games GIF



A good woman, will always win in the end. Remember that. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Luck, Dicks And Dawgs Rites. Recaps. : What about you? You don’t need anyone’s approval:

Life and time are the best teachers, life teaches us to take advantage of time and time teaches us to value life."′′ And if they ask if you're worth it, I'll answer them that you're worth the whole life ′′.OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE. WITH DEMENTED BIDEN FAILING AT EVERY PUBLIC SPEAKING THE LEFT IS THROWING A " HAIL MARRY



 American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:

"HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. 

 American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. 
Either way...your a thug like I'm a gentleman. Left side is always the best 
side, no more bitch-made headaches.
American Birds. Hands Flying. : Wishes On Stars, Bailey Battles, Right, Wrong, Twi... …ershaterscointoflipfrogs.blogspot.com/2020/11/wishes…

Runs and races, veterans with skills, houses, homes, castles in the sands, sunset beaches, good times to share, heads buried in the sands of time. Better than to be buried in unmarked graves, sons to parents, dust to desert, faces in the land of shit, shame and games, good time toads. 

  Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Crows, Doves, Eagles, Hawks, Blue Jays, Singing Birds, Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly. Why The North Star Stands Still. Leaders, Rites To Reasons:Cali Dreamers. Good Times, Lessons Daily, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Dances With Wolves, In The Woods, In The Shadows Bad Company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment