Thursday, May 28, 2020

Green Giant, heads above the common, pebbles on the shore.

Voices in my head. Roads to trips, wheels to trucks,planes, bikes, at the end of the day. Seniors rights, schools of hard knocks done, living in the state of blue. Green Giant, heads above the common, pebbles on the shore.


Oh hi there 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜‹But it's back to reality today πŸ™„πŸ˜ŸπŸ₯°Super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down .Green Giant, heads above the common, pebbles on the shore.

VETERANSHOUSINGMATTERSHOMELESSBLUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
The Lovebirds is definitely . 5 Stars. Hilarious and best Chemistry.
Green Giant, heads above the common, pebbles on the shore.


Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Cartoon network, baby boomers, the boy next door, giant on land, wishes on stars, jacks and marbles to roll. I got a brand new pair of roller skates, with a key, walking on sunshine, mountains left to climb. Green Giant, heads above the common, pebbles on the shore.

Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND THAT HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.Open Books:Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top:MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment