Monday, November 26, 2018

So what should I call you? I love that you can type at the speed of conciousness. My brain moves faster than my fingers. Unfortunately I am not yet retired. So I am at work. I am a shining night but not of great stature. A mere 12 hands or 5'8" I live on the Eastern Plain Yucaipa to be exact and age is but a number. I do have to go back to work, so my replies may take a bit D. Marshall

Battles and wars won, military hits and misses, dances on the sands of time. Homeless veterans find a safe haven with Passageways. Paths chosen tell story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats.

So what should I call you? I love that you can type at the speed of consciousness. My brain moves faster than my fingers. Unfortunately I am not yet retired. So I am at work. I am a shining night but not of great stature. A mere 12 hands or 5'8" I live on the Eastern Plain Yucaipa to be exact and age is but a number. I do have to go back to work, so my replies may take a bit D. Marshall.

Great, wonderful, fine, good times, head in the clouds , walking on sunshne, dances in the streets. Donna Summer, Bad Girls. only one that comes to mind.....Jokes and laughs about the frogs, freaks, steers and queers, herds of jackasses to date...Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy. The Life of a Demoniac.Frogs In Groups: Army Of Frogs:Army Defined. MAGIC! Madness, W4M: Sunny And Bright 2.The road to hell is paved with good intentions!! 2018: Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers, Cheers And Chaps, Wings To Air, Fairies, Pixies, Earth Angels, Veterans 2. Happy New Year! Rites To Stand. πŸŽ†πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»" Golden Cattle: Sire 2 Freaks At Night.


Hate and Love, horns to blow, horns of a goat. Normal Madness:"Damn, what happened to you & what's his name...πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ‘¬πŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸΉ." Didn't y'all use to be friends?Dear God,πŸ¦‹ ✨ Mermaid. Im not only a fantasy...

Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins Flipped. Veterans: Thanks For Service,
Class Dogs,Dicks:Rachel Butch, Rachel Gay Jarrot, faces of snakes.REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! Water and rocks, songs on the rocks and the waves, ships of dreams to sails. Gifts to share, tales of life on the dark side of the moon, fish in the water. It just takes a little common sense to see what's really going on.If you carve a pumpkin in September it’s called premature ejackolantern I won’t be taking questions.

Wishes for a better daze, prayers for better friends, hopes for a new house to give the gifts of words for the lost, words written for the confused, words written for the cash on the tables. 😘😘 thank u so much 😘😘 #Uncle Sam and his mistakes on the frogs, mistakes on the fool, and mistakes on the military men and women. Jokes of the government, and the damages to the men and women who served in the military. Want to talk about the mistakes done for the good of the country. 

American Birds, High Times, mountain tops.Top of the mountains, snow on the mountain tops. Suck ? πŸ˜πŸ˜—Dicks, Dawgs, Love Unconditionally,Twists, Turns, Pages Of Reports, Grades, 5 Stars, Bitches, Babes, And Dames. Fairy Tales Recaps.Old Souls, Birds And Bees, Earth AngelsCut Losses, Cons And Pros Love The Rites:

Photo
jacqueline jarrot muccillo...12 to count, down stop at two, lots more animals under the skins. Goats and sheep, snakes and frogs, freaks and frights, dates on the beach. A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .Another writing day begins.

Photo


Normal Madness:Dawn Starts Morning Rainbows Mountains to climb, valleys to cross, bumps in the road, all part of the wheel of life, make the most of time given.It just takes a little common sense to see what's really going on.If you carve a pumpkin in September it’s called premature ejackolantern I won’t be taking questions.

The Real U Γ’¤Γ―¸ Γ’¤Γ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸ Songs to hang on, things are not bad, songs to sing, daily event. Happy to know, the trips to hell and back, time to say good bays of hay.March To Spring. "Holy guacamole." - Krissy πŸ’Œ "Worth EVERY penny!!!" - Melissa, Lovers, Haters, Guns And Roses, Songs To Sing, Silent Knights, Heads Above The Common, Cattle Drives, Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross. Part of a Complete and Nutritious Breakfast!Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love:Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine. "Wowed after just one wash." - Shannon πŸ’Œ "Prose saved my hair." - Madison πŸ’ŒIt just takes a little common sense to see what's really going on.If you carve a pumpkin in September it’s called premature ejackolantern I won’t be taking questions.

Photo

So what should I call you? I love that you can type at the speed of conciousness. My brain moves faster than my fingers. Unfortunately I am not yet retired. So I am at work. I am a shining night but not of great stature. A mere 12 hands or 5'8" I live on the Eastern Plain Yucaipa to be exact and age is but a number. I do have to go back to work, so my replies may take a bit D. Marshall

Meth Labs, Rednecks And Birds, Wigs And Caps, Horns To Hide,Steven And Sheri Jarrot. Rachel Cattlecall:RGJ Princess Frog: Rocky, Butch 2 Whale. -Songs to sing, hearts broken, hearts cracked, faces to turn, snakes and worms, gifts to share, tales in the air, glory days done. changes in the winds. Rach Jay FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER: 

No comments:

Post a Comment